Environmental Initiative 3.0 Tee
1 Tee = 1 Tree
When you buy an Environmental Tee, we plant a Tree in our National Forests with the National Forest Foundation.
This is a premium quality Tee with vibrant colors on both the design and shirt itself. Pre-shrunk for the perfect fit, making it perfect for any adventure ahead!
How it Fits:
- Unisex sizing
- Looser Fit
- Tie dye tee has a nice stretchy fit to it
- Size up for an oversized look
- Fit brings an athletic and streetwear style
- Soft washed garment-dyed fabric - so the tee gets softer with age (but, trust us, it's already pretty soft)
- This tee supports the National Forest Foundation
- Solid color tees: 100% ring-spun cotton
- Tie dye tee: 60/40 combed ring-spun cotton/polyester
- We recommend that you machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors
- Hang or Tumble dry low
Female Model #1: Wearing size Large
Female Model #2: Wearing size Small
Male Model: Wearing size XL
Why Tree Planting?
Tree planting on our National Forests helps fight climate change, conserve wildlife habitats, ensure healthy watersheds for all Americans, and helps restore the damage caused by severe wildfires, insects and disease, and other natural disasters.
When you buy an Environmental Tee, you’re demonstrating your commitment to environmental sustainability and our public lands. Together, we are investing in healthy forests for today and for future generations, and we’ll work to restore thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, from the longleaf pine forests of Florida to the cedar groves of Alaska.