How long does it take to ship?
We ship out within 2 days of the order being placed.
Where is Lakes and Grapes based?Lakes and Grapes is based and inspired by Traverse City and all that it offers: the lake, the wine, the nature and the community.
How can I become a brand ambassador?
Lakes and Grapes is constantly looking for people who share the same values as us and love for the water and wine over social media. Direct message us on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
Shipping & Returns
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us via email at email@example.com with any concerns or questions and to start the return process. Item(s) must be unworn/not washed and returned within 30 days of purchase.
Is it easy to return items?
Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
What items are returnable?
We only accept return items that have been purchased from lakesandgrapes.com in the last 30 days. Clothing must be unwashed, unworn, and have all original tags attached and intact to be eligible for returns.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your items are inspected by the store, you'll get your refund typically within 48 hours.
What items are non-refundable?
- Items marked as final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for items to ship unless expedited shipping options are chosen.
- We are not held responsible for damaged/lost packages or errors in the fault of these carriers. In these situations, we are more than happy to address the issue with the shipping carrier to help you obtain your package or compensation. Shipping for P.O. boxes not available.
- You will be able to track your order by the info we issue you when your merchandise is shipped out. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch; we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses entered by the customer once delivered.
That’s enough about us, we’d rather hear about you…